Friday, July 5, 2013

Corporate Work...

 

 

I truly enjoy any chance I get to work with flowers, obviously.  What a sad day it would be if I didn’t!  Of course most of my clients are brides, but I often have opportunities to work with corporate clients.  Typically this involves centerpieces for luncheons or meeting’s. Sometimes I do arrangements for lobby’s or the front desk of an office.  Whatever the case, I love it because it is usually a change of pace from my usual weekend wedding work. 

I love the simplicity of the arrangements I did for a recent corporate luncheon.  They asked for bright and cheery and on the small side so that people could transport them home afterwards.  I think I delivered on all fronts.  Daisies, billy balls, hypericum berries and snap dragons are looking fresh and fun for summer.  I love using ruscus( green leaves)  as a filler and the bear grass adds a touch of height. 

Bright and cheery, these centerpieces were a hit with my clients and with me!  Super fun to create and a nice break from my norm!! 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes dear, no celebration is complete without flowers. Weather, it is traditional, modern or formal. I just had a company party at local corporate event venues San Francisco and venue was decorated with amazing flowers and that was really amazing.