Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Little Pinterest Love

  Anyone else feel a slight obsession with Pinterest??  I almost feel a little guilty for the amount of time I spend searching bouquet and centerpiece ideas!  (And, I'll admit it, I am usually looking at the food section as well!!  But that is a story for another time!) 

Pinterest has become a brides best friend!  When I got married, (back in the old days) we had nothing in the way of social media, let alone a place on the Internet to find inspiration and ideas.  I mean, there was no Facebook!  I'm not really sure what I did with all that free time:)  Maybe I read a book or 2, talked to someone on the phone or even face to face!!  My how things have changed!

I typically use Pinterest to find inspiration photos that I can use to illustrate ideas to brides. (Although,  I am so school, I still really like to show brides pictures from books and magazine!) I typically ask brides to send me the link to their Pinterest page so I can see all of the ideas they are cooking up!  I also share mine page because I am pinning like crazy these days!! 

For most of my brides, I will offer to create a board just for them.  That way we can share ideas anytime, anywhere!  This is great for my out of town brides! 

With a 5 month old, sometimes I am up in the middle of the night.  Usually I am  pinning while I feed the baby!  The worst part about my late night pinning is my mind starts to race and even after he is back to sleep, I am wide awake!!  Oh my mind!

 Feel free to stop by and check out my boards.  I am all over the place with what I pin!  http://www.pinterest.com/meechols/boards/  Food, home design, ideas for the kiddos!!  But my flower boards, those are my favorites!!! 

What are you pinning these days??

Happy Pinning!!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith! I was trying to figure out how to contact you from your blog. A friend sent me the link and I love your work! I was wondering if you would be willing to contact me? I am in need of a florist for me wedding in May 2014!

My email is kaimeyer3@gmail.com

Thanks!
Kaitlyn