Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall LOVE!!!!

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE FALL!!!!I love every little thing about it.  Cool temps, falling leaves, boots, sweaters and pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING!  (I may or may not have at least 5 pumpkin flavored food/drink items in my house right now.  And maybe a candle or 2!)  I just love how warm and cozy this time of year is.  I love it SO much, that my hubby and I picked the month of October to get married, 9 years ago!!  WOW!

Fall is such a romantic time of year to get married.  While I LOVE love my spring and summer weddings, I have a special place in my heart for fall weddings. 

I have been working on a few quotes this week that will take place on Halloween, so the colors are rich and deep and the textures just jump out at you.  The best part is, the arrangements involve pumpkins!  I can't wait to show you the final products next week!

Until then, here are a few pictures to drool over that I found on Pinterest.  (Duh, where else would I be spending my free time!!??)

Enjoy!!








0 comments: