Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm So Thankful

 Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. The food, family and a chance to reflect on the past year and give thanks for all of my blessings.  This year has been especially sweet and so good to my family.

We moved into a beautiful new home in February.  We sold our home without listing it, and bought our real estate agents home, that was not listed.  Such a blessing for us!

My twins started preschool this year two days a week.  They are learning and growing so much.  They are healthy and thriving and making me laugh so much these days.  My heart just about bursts when I think about the past 3 years. I cannot believe they will be 3 in just a few short weeks!

My husband got a promotion at work.  I am so proud of him, how hard he works and how well he provides for our family. He loves us and takes such good care of us.  He is such an amazing husband and father.

The biggest blessing this year was the birth of our third child.  He is such a sweet baby and so full of love.  He always has a smile waiting for anyone he sees.  Having 3 under 3 has been challenging, but also rewarding and fun.  Don't get me wrong, we have had a few rough days here and there, but overall, these 3 little people are the biggest blessings in my life. (Well, 4 people counting my hubby!)

So, as you gather around your tables this week with family and friends, take a moment to really think about all the things you are blessed with.  And of course, be sure to include some flowers on your table!!!  Here are a few pretty pictures I am loving right now!  From simple and elegant to floral and fun, these inspiration pictures are sure to give you a few ideas this Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith! I couldn't find your email anywhere but I wanted to get in contact with you. I'm looking for a florist for my September 2014 wedding at the Union. My email is kkrol@umail.iu.edu

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!