Monday, November 18, 2013

Indiana University Distinguished Alumni Banquet

Recently I was asked to create arrangements for an awards banquet.  The request was for an elegant arrangement in white flowers that was not too large.  I decided to use a glass cube vase with hydrangeas, stock, roses and spray roses and a variety of greenery.  I really like the way white flowers pop on the deep wine colored table linens.  I kept things pretty simple as the table tends to get pretty crowded with plates, glasses and various other dinner items.

I also created an arrangement for the podium using the same flowers along with larkspur, snap dragons and stattice.  The hydrangeas were really full and lush and the roses opened just as I delivered them!  Perfect timing!!



  Podium


 Centerpiece


0 comments: